Graphics & Digital Design Lead
forpeople - Full-Time - London
We are looking for a Design Lead to join our Graphics & Digital team to work across a range of disciplines including brand strategy, brand identity, communications, packaging, digital and moving image.
You’ll be responsible for leading the design and development of creative projects, providing guidance and direction to the rest of the team and championing creative excellence at all times.
Depending on the project, you should expect to:
- Be pivotal in the designing process and creatively lead concept design/development projects
- Execute all projects based on given briefs and schedules, ensuring work meets time, cost and quality targets
- Bring fresh and innovative design ideas, providing meaningful insight to enhance overall project quality
- Integrate with colleagues from a range of disciplines including product, interiors, experience, service, interaction and moving image
- Work as a member of a client team, developing strong client relationships
- Facilitate internal and client creative workshops
- Be an inspirational figure, mentoring more junior Designers and Interns
- Champion creative excellence
Who we are
Forpeople is a multi-disciplinary creative agency, making distinctly human products and experiences for some of the world’s most interesting and innovative companies - including Coca-Cola, Cunard, Herman Miller, Intercontinental Hotels Group, Yamaha, Panasonic and NIO.
Founded in 2004, today we’re an intensely collaborative group of over a hundred specialists, working together in a remarkable old pickle factory in South London across projects that span industrial design, strategy & insight, interiors, forecasting, user experience and brand communications.
Our work is wide-reaching and ever-changing, yet always anchored by a single, simple focus. People. Because ultimately, if design isn’t for people, then who is it for?
Who we’d like to find
Since 2004, we’ve grown from only four to over one hundred by finding the right people – people that don’t only slot right in to our studio culture, but bring something incredible to it.
This role requires:
- A multi-disciplinary approach to projects
- Significant experience leading a design team, managing and mentoring more junior designers
- Significant experience working with leading FMCG brands, developing identities, campaigns, communications, packaging, films and digital
- A passion for bold, simple design with a youthful spirit
- Experience working at a similarly senior level within a creative or design consultancy
- Running multiple projects simultaneously
- Working well under time pressure and with quick turn-arounds
- Strong story-telling skills
- A developing portfolio of innovative and creative design work
- Ambition to take on more responsibility, grow a team and manage client relationships
- Competent user of 2D design software (Adobe)
- Strong presentation skills
You’ll stand out if you:
- Are plugged in to popular culture with awareness of what’s going in in fashion, music and other youth passion points
- Are creative, optimistic and entrepreneurial
- Are driven to succeed, decisive and can dependably deliver
- Are collaborative, influential and respectful of values
What we offer
People mean the world to us. That includes looking after our own, with things like:
- Global clients and world-class work
- A competitive salary
- A strong bonus and benefits package, reflecting both company and personal performance
- Training, support and personal career development
- A generous company pension
- A unique, inspiring working environment filled with incredible, likeminded people
How to apply
Interested in hearing more? Send us your CV and a portfolio of recent work.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. That is a scam! Always verify you’re actually talking to the company in the job post and not an impostor. When clicking the button above, you will leave JobsForDesigners and go to the job application page for that company outside of this website. JobsForDesigners accepts no liability or consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.