Noble Digital - Full-Time - California, USA / Remote
We need a tasty designer... no, make that a RIDICULOUSLY tasty designer. The kind of designer that makes other designers drool and say "I wish I had done that"... but you're also communicative, punctual and don't make us chase you down for stuff. :)
You're a professional.
We are a boutique agency that gets to work with cool, disruptive brands in California and once in a while big ones too... we fight to establish a creative direction that allows creative talents like you to stretch their skills and push work to the point that you actually want to show it off to your peers.
We have some urgent brand build needs and some motion-graphic work (if you do that too? great) but we also have on going needs... you could call this a perma-lance position if all works out well.
How to apply
Send your best work and some links... and please DON'T forget to give us your hourly/day rate.. and go easy, we are not with a holding company... we are boutique but creative AF!
The serious stuff
- A designer with some CD leadership qualities preferred
- Can research and ideate design concepts in low fidelity mockups
- Can design a rationale around communication strategy given
- UI / UX abilities
- Can complete designs to full, high-fidelity production level
- Can do basic motion-graphic animation (even if needs to be done in Spark or simpler tools)
- Can hit delivery deadlines on or ahead of schedule
- Can communicate issues before they happen
- Is not juggling a ridiculous amount of projects at the same time
- Has passion to push their work to new levels and be portfolio worthy
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. That is a scam! Always verify you’re actually talking to the company in the job post and not an impostor. When clicking the button above, you will leave JobsForDesigners and go to the job application page for that company outside of this website. JobsForDesigners accepts no liability or consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.