Glock - Full-Time - London, UK
Our mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with! Our studio is a busy, dynamic environment buzzing with creative ideas. We believe in a complete brand experience and we thrive on producing unique, bespoke solutions with an immediate and positive impact. Diversity inspires us and we want to bring a contemporary yet playful approach to all of our projects within the wide-ranging client group. We pride ourselves in making our ideas become reality.
We are looking for an exceptional Art Director to work in a dynamic group who specialise in global brand strategy and disruptive ideas spanning across a range of brands. Working closely with the Creative Directors you’ll be creating solutions to implement campaigns whilst mentoring and being supported by junior team members. As such, you’ll play a key role in the design process, creating beautiful, engaging, disruptive designs rooted in strong conceptualisation and strategy.
You’ll also work very closely with our project managers, 3D visualising and a production team in order to deliver on deadlines and bring your ideas to life. Confidence, conviction and problem-ownership are major aspects of this role and you will be expected to create, present and defend your ideas in front of our clients.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Initiative, enthusiasm, tons of creative talent and common sense
- Knowledge and passion for defining brand positioning and creative design strategy
- Interesting and strong opinions, fed by a curiosity for brands, culture, arts, design and beyond
- Engaging presenter – is able to tell a story and paint an inspiring image
- Highly creative and imaginative, and curious about client’s products or services
- Able to work well under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Be highly self-motivated and well organised with an eye for detail
- Passion for research and insights, with an instinctual creative ability
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. That is a scam! Always verify you’re actually talking to the company in the job post and not an impostor. When clicking the button above, you will leave JobsForDesigners and go to the job application page for that company outside of this website. JobsForDesigners accepts no liability or consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.