Studio Output - Full-Time - London, UK
We’re looking for a brand-led midweight designer to help clients like the BBC, Mixcloud, eBay and Girl Effect adapt and thrive in a connected world.
You build on brand strategy to design distinctive identities which come to life across digital and social environments. You love crafting brand expressions that create ownable visual identity systems. You’re confident art directing photography and illustration, and enjoy ‘getting your hands dirty’ to make the assets which communicate your ideas.
We’re after a visually inventive, highly organised and motivated thinker, who thrives under pressure and loves working with people, dealing with clients and articulating ideas. We’ll give you a competitive salary, a supportive working culture and the opportunity to take your career to the next level.
Skills and experience
- 3+ years’ experience in branding or design agencies
- Mastery of all things Adobe CS and some knowledge of Sketch
- Outstanding typography skills and attention to detail
- Guiding art direction and image treatment
- Translating brand proposition and character into distinctive brand identity systems
- Creating contemporary brand language, from type, colour and imagery to iconography, interaction and motion design
- Understanding and creating brand guidelines for all platforms
- An interest in animation and 3D would be an advantage
How to apply
If this sounds like you, send an introductory email with your CV, salary expectation and PDF portfolio to the link below by 5pm on Monday 13th May.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. That is a scam! Always verify you’re actually talking to the company in the job post and not an impostor. When clicking the button above, you will leave JobsForDesigners and go to the job application page for that company outside of this website. JobsForDesigners accepts no liability or consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.