Mid-Weight Motion Designer
STN Digital - Full-Time - San Diego
Do you roll your eyes at motion that doesn’t haven’t proper keyframe easing? Do you scream at terrible kerning? Do you get bored after working on one project for over a week? Have you ever thought, “I could design that meme better”? Do you love the sports and entertainment industry, especially creating content for it? THEN WE HAVE THE JOB FOR YOU!
STN Digital is looking for an experienced animator, illustrator, editor, designer and all around-magician extraordinaire! The ideal candidate must be a creative thinker, eager contributor, fast learner and up-to-date on all trends in the field of design, sports and entertainment.
This is a fast paced environment and you will be constantly switching from rigging/animating 2d characters, to rotoscoping a scene, to editing a promo video, to sound design and color correction and so much more. Due to sports and entertainment being a 24/7, 365 industry, this is not your normal 9-5, but if you're willing to put in the hours, contribute to a passionate team and work with dope clients, this job is for you!
- Create unique high-quality graphics, animation and video content for a diverse array of platforms
- Edit social-first sizzle reels and highlights for a variety of teams and networks
- Adapt, modify and create graphics packages, toolkits and templates
- Develop branding and design elements from scratch that uphold clients’ vision
- Stay up-to-date on social media, entertainment and pop culture trends and help present new ideas to the creative team
- Collaborate with the Accounts and Creative team on projects
- Travel 1-2x per month for live event coverage
You should have these skills and reputation:
- Expert in Adobe Suite: primarily Premiere, After Effects, & Illustrator
- Knowledge of visual effects like compositing, motion tracking, and rotoscoping
- Fresh and high quality visual aesthetic
- A proven track record of delivering high-quality, on-time and error-free drafts
- Extensive knowledge of internet sports culture
- Ability to work and thrive as a self-starter in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Extremely organized with proven ability to independently manage multiple projects and fast timelines
- Unmatched work ethic and deep attention to detail
- Positive attitude and a great sense of humor
You’ll WOW us if you have these skills:
- Knowledge of 360 software
- 2D character animation and rigging
- Experience with Wrike or other project management platforms
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to travel the globe and help produce next-level content for some of the biggest events in sports and entertainment
- Health benefits with employer contribution including dental and vision
- Free 24-Hour Fitness Gym Membership
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks at your disposal
- Generous Paid Time Off package
- Work from Home Wednesdays
If you are serious about pushing your limits as a motion designer and desire nothing more than to create innovative content, please apply!
Please email with your latest demo reel, resume, cover letter, and mention "Dan Beltran" in your message header to apply.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. That is a scam! Always verify you’re actually talking to the company in the job post and not an impostor. When clicking the button above, you will leave JobsForDesigners and go to the job application page for that company outside of this website. JobsForDesigners accepts no liability or consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.