UX / UI Designer
Digital Influx - Full-Time - London, UK
Our client is looking for a UX/UI Designer to transform our software into an easy-to-use product.
UX/UI Designer responsibilities include designing graphic elements, gathering user requirements, and building navigation components. This will require you to have experience with wireframe tools and design software. Overall, you’ll create both appealing and functional features that address needs and help our client grow their customer base.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. sketches, images and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Create search fields and page navigation buttons
- Design graphic UI elements i.e. widgets, like menus and tabs
- Develop UI prototypes and mockups that demonstrate how sites function
- Adhere to style standards on fonts (colours and images)
- Illustrate design ideas using sitemaps, storyboards and process flows
- Prepare and present drafts to key stakeholders and internal teams
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- You must have a portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. InVision and Wireframe.cc)
- Excellent time-management skills
- Working knowledge of design software i.e. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. That is a scam! Always verify you’re actually talking to the company in the job post and not an impostor. When clicking the button above, you will leave JobsForDesigners and go to the job application page for that company outside of this website. JobsForDesigners accepts no liability or consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.