Unisono - Full-Time - Bahrain
We’re looking for a midweight Art Director to help regional clients to share their brilliance with the customers whom they can serve best. You translate communication strategy into effective and applicable marketing communications expressed across digital and physical media with messages and art that engages and excites. You are passionate about well-crafted messages that express an essential truth with intrigue and engagement. You’re keen to learn how to art direct other artists in the execution of your ideas, image retouchers, animators or video producers. You enjoy mentoring juniors, sharing skills and learning.
This role is suited to an inventive, free thinking, organised and self directed advertising creative, who can work on their own or in a team and delivers under pressure. This person loves collaboration and sharing ideas with like-minded people, they seek opportunities to work directly with our exciting roster of clients, to elevate their personal best and obtain the next level in their career. To support the right candidate, we offer a competitive and tax free salary, a highly supportive working culture with career advancement program plus the opportunity to work on marketing and communications accounts across key sectors such as real estate, industry, banking & finance and F&B.
Skills and experience
- Key Adobe and Keynote skills plus knowledge of other apps would be advantageous
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing, advertising or creative agencies working on broad communication problems online and off
- Brilliant layout, image making and typography skills
- Understanding of marketing communication, art direction and image making
- Creation of 360, multi and single channel campaigns online and off from brand launches and brand building to awareness and tactical product promotions
- Experience in direction of time based media (animation, TV, Video) would be useful
Email your CV with salary expectation and a selection of your finest work in a PDF before end of May.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. That is a scam! Always verify you’re actually talking to the company in the job post and not an impostor. When clicking the button above, you will leave JobsForDesigners and go to the job application page for that company outside of this website. JobsForDesigners accepts no liability or consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.