Unisono - Full-Time - Bahrain
We’re looking for a brand-led midweight designer to help regional clients to discover and share their brilliance with the customers whom they can serve best.
You translate brand strategy into effective and applicable identity solutions expressed across digital and physical touchpoints that engage and excite. You are passionate about well-crafted brand identity systems that are simple to apply and flexible to use. You’re keen to learn how to art direct other artists in the execution of your ideas, be they type designers, image makers, animators or video producers. You enjoy mentoring juniors, sharing skills and learning.
This role is suited to an inventive, free thinking, organised and self directed creative, who can work on their own or in a team and delivers under pressure. This person loves collaboration and sharing ideas with like-minded people, they seek opportunities to work directly with our exciting roster of clients, to elevate their personal best and obtain the next level in their career. To support the right candidate, we offer a competitive and tax free salary, a highly supportive working culture with career advancement program plus the opportunity to work on region-wide branding programs across key sectors such as real estate, industry, banking & finance and telecoms.
Skills and experience
- Key Adobe and Keynote skills plus knowledge of XD, C4D and Sketch would be advantageous
- 3+ years’ experience in branding or creative agencies working on broad design problems online and off
- Brilliant layout and typography skills
- Understanding of marketing communication, art direction and image making
- Creation of brand identity (literal and visual) systems, graphic language and guidance literature (type, colour, imagery, iconography, tone of voice)
- An interest in time based media (animation, TV, Video) would be useful
Email your CV with salary expectation and a selection of your finest work in a PDF before end of May.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. That is a scam! Always verify you’re actually talking to the company in the job post and not an impostor. When clicking the button above, you will leave JobsForDesigners and go to the job application page for that company outside of this website. JobsForDesigners accepts no liability or consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.