WebMechanix - Full-Time - Columbia, MD
WebMechanix is looking for a talented digital designer to join our creative team in Columbia, MD. This is an in-house position only. In case we've never met before, we're an award winning digital marketing agency that helps clients across the globe win in the digital world. You'll work with a team of passionate individuals who strive to craft amazing experiences and incredible designs. Led by a creative director with 18+ years of agency experience, the creative team is an award-winning group that would love to discuss your passion for digital design. You also have a passion to do work that is measurably successful.
Curious about the work you'd be doing?
We're glad you asked:
- Design ad creative (banners) for major networks (Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Assist in executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development
- Conceptualize design ideas that empower effective user experiences
- Use data-driven decisions to improve designs over time
- Assisting in development of wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to the creative director and peer designers
- Stay up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques and technologies
Now, picking a spot to work at is a BIG decision. But we like to think we have a special thing going on here.
So here's a quick breakdown of what you'll get here:
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Insurance
- 401K Matching
- Weekly Trainings on anything from creative theory to morning routines
- Monthly Mentorship Meetings
- 6 Weeks Paid Family Leave
- Flexible Work Hours
- 10.5 Paid Holidays
- Healthy (and not-so healthy) snacks and drinks in our pantry
- Casual dress code
- And if you're curious how people feel about working at WebMechanix, check us out on Glassdoor! We're a 4.6/5 :)
Drop us a line via firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this role.
- 3+ years of digital design experience (agency environment optimal)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud 2019 and familiarity with other visual design and tools (e.g. Figma, InVision, Adobe XD)
- Extreme attention to detail + strong sense of visual design
- A passion for doing engaging banner ads
- Great interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Articulate in explaining their creative choices, but respecting existing brands What’s nice to have (these are bonus points)
- Familiarity with digital development
- Knowledge of UX/UI current practices
- Understanding of social media platform requirements What’s even better to have (these are a bonus to the bonus points :)
- Competence with Adobe Animate
- Understanding of designing and building for cross-browser compatibility
- Experience designing ads for major networks (Facebook, Instagram, and Google Display Network)
Sound like your cup of tea? Apply now :)
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. That is a scam! Always verify you’re actually talking to the company in the job post and not an impostor. When clicking the button above, you will leave JobsForDesigners and go to the job application page for that company outside of this website. JobsForDesigners accepts no liability or consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.