Wiser - Full-Time - London, UK
We help brands and people ignore the ordinary.
Wiser is an award-winning creative & recruitment company that combines culture and performance to change the way people think about work.
At Wiser, we ignore the ordinary and through employer branding and talent attraction we help other companies do the same. We partner with some of the world's best brands like Nike, Kraft Heinz, American Express, Just Eat and Worldpay to do just that.
The Wiser Values
- Be Real - Be yourself when everyone's watching
- Back yourself - Believe in your abilities
- Take ownership - Put yourself forward. Be accountable
- Make moves - If you don't do it, someone else will
- Expect more - Dedicate yourself and pursue perfection
About the role
Wiser's creative team is made up of designers, developers & filmmakers working together to build digital experiences for some of the world's best brands.
Our design team of 5 is currently spread across UX, UI, graphic design, digital marketing and print. Working closely with the rest of our creative team to ensure each project is better than the last. We're now on the lookout for a Senior Designer to work closely with our Creative Director & CTO in challenging, inspiring and elevating the team to the next level.
What does that mean?
We need a talented designer that can step up, back themselves and take ownership of the responsibilities listed below:
- Proactively contribute to all pitches by developing creative concepts and ideas that will change the way people think about brands.
- Demonstrate excellent design ability and work to a standard that sets a pace in the team
- Fully subscribe to creative candour. Deliver and receive feedback in the pursuit of perfection.
- Communicate ideas and outputs of the design team to our senior leaders across the business.
- Manage client communication. Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, capitalising on opportunities to grow accounts and win new work.
- Cast a watchful gaze over all work produced and be critical of quality, managing feedback and communicating back to the team accordingly.
- Identify opportunities to implement processes that ensure the team are working efficiently.
- Overseeing the direction of the team, being forward-thinking in every way from headcount plans to the latest industry trends.
What we're looking for
- 2 years experience in a design-focused role.
- Somebody who is genuinely excited about working independently, having the freedom to impact and progress quickly by growing a team.
- Humility is essential. We want somebody great, but we think there's always somebody better than us. You need to be open and wanting to learn, every day.
- Excellent digital design ability. An understanding of graphic, digital and print would be a bonus.
- A critical eye. We want somebody with an eye for layout, design and new trends - one of those people who rolls their eyes when they see a terrible design.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. That is a scam! Always verify you’re actually talking to the company in the job post and not an impostor. When clicking the button above, you will leave JobsForDesigners and go to the job application page for that company outside of this website. JobsForDesigners accepts no liability or consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.